The eco-tech kitchen
We have worked on extreme door dematerialisation to meet requirements in terms of functionality and silhouette. Riciclantica stands for “lightness and resilience”: the lightest door in the world fits into an aluminium structure that is water-, steam- and heat-resistant.
This makes it possible to plan kitchen layouts with wall-hung units, allowing for the utmost freedom of arrangement and movement and creating a durable and cutting-edge design.
Due to the remarkable reduction of materials used, combined with the eco-tech finishes, this kitchen is sustainable yet innovative, designed for those who pay a great deal of attention to their well-being and to living in harmony with nature.
At EuroCucina 2018, the Riciclantica kitchen will showcase our new structured Lead aluminium finish that sets off the beauty of this arrangement in Touch Iron and Leather laminate.
To enhance its functionality, the kitchen is fitted with new Logica Theca, a special equipped back section shown here in two heights: 8 and 18 cm. It consists in a storage unit with a single door which, with just one touch of the hand, opens automatically and noiselessly thanks to a brilliant mechanism based on the force of gravity.
The Aerius wall unit features our new, translucent-effect, smoked glass which emphasises the element’s light and airy appeal.
DESIGN Gabriele Centazzo
- utmost lightness and environmental protection thanks to the dematerialised doors and worktop
- better access and easy maintenance thanks to the possibility of hanging all or some of the kitchen cabinets
- the doors are extremely resistant to water, heat and vapour
- the upper edge is protected by an aluminium profile
- the hinges are very resistant because the door is the lightest in the world
- all the materials must pass strict quality tests before being approved
- the slimmest and lightest door in the world
- the most innovative materials
- the door is also available with pure, non-bonded, materials
Doors and side panels: Leather laminate – new
Doors: Lead structured aluminium- new
Doors, side panels and top: Touch Iron laminate – ne w
Wall panelling: Grey laminate
New Logica System door and side panels: matt Warm Black glass
Aerius Wall Unit door: Smoked Butterfly Wing glass – new